The power sector in India has an important role in economic growth, because of the demand in India and globally. In this article, we discuss Reliance Power Share Price Target. Let us see the future business opportunities, market value, and financials of Tata Power Shares.
Also, we analyze Reliance Power company’s strengths and weaknesses, this article will help you to understand the future of Reliance Power and whether investing in Reliance Power is worth it or not. Let’s get detailed information on Reliance Power Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030.
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
Reliance Power is the subsidiary company of Reliance Industries headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Reliance Power was established in 1995 operating in the infrastructure and power industry. Reliance Power has a wide range of product portfolios like thermal power, wind energy, and renewable energy.
Reliance Power is working on Indian and international markets, they had a wide range of projects in different locations in India. Reliance Power is doing power generation, transportation, and distribution company.
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2023
Reliance Power is a small-cap company having a total market cap of Rs.4,146.08Cr. Reliance Power did not generate profit in the past 4 quarters. The company makes revenue but due to its high debt ratio, it can’t convert a profit.
The new management taking necessary actions to reduce the company’s debt ratio and generate profit. I Hope Reliance Power will reduce its debt value and become the leading player in the power industry in the upcoming days
Reliance’s Share Price Target in 2023 will be the first Share value is Rs. 18 and the second highest target price is Rs.20
The Union Government announce in the budget Rs. 19,500 Cr for PLI scheme to boost the manufacturing of high-quality solar modules. Also the Indian Government announced sovereign green bonds, to develop infrastracture to energy storage systems, including grid-scale battery systems
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2024
If we look at the financial detail company’s share value underperformed its P/E Ratio was low than Company’s book value. As per the report, company shares gave a 3-year return of 534.29% as compared to the Nifty small cap 100.
In Indian power, the market is growing day by day, and demand also increasing in the future. So there is an opportunity for Reliance Power to increase its market capacity and try to reduce its debt value gradually.
Reliance’s Share Price Target in 2024 will be the first Share value is Rs. 25 and the second highest target price is Rs.27
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2025
Reliance Power is slowly making a profit and its share value also increased. Reliance Power is going to utilize the huge power demand in the market. The company also invests to expand its power-producing capacity to face the upcoming market demands.
Reliance Power has to cut down its operating costs to make more profit, many of its power plants are not operated and some of them not using because of their high operating cost. Upcoming days company had plans for new projects in renewable energy sources.
Reliance’s Share Price Target in 2025 will be the first Share value is Rs. 33 and the second highest target price is Rs.36
Globally India is the third largest electricity consumer and producer, with an installed power capacity of 408.71GW as of OCT 31,2022. Growth in population along with the need in electricity and per-capita usage will provide more opportunities in upcoming days.
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2026
The management is going to reduce the debt value and expansion of their new projects in the upcoming days. They have an agreement with Varde partners for Rs 1000cr debt to the settlement of debt and upcoming projects.
Reliance Power is now more focused on renewable energy sources, right now they had a single solar plant, and in the future, they have to invest more in renewable-related power projects. In the future, the power sector will definitely rise so eventually Reliance Power Ltd also increase its sales.
Reliance’s Share Price Target in 2026 will be the first Share value is Rs. 45 and the second highest target price is Rs.50
Reliance Power Share Price Target 2030
The Indian power sector is one of the biggest revenue-generating sectors, it makes 7% of the total revenue in the Indian economy. Indian economy is expecting growth of 7.5% annually for the next five years, and India is the second largest population in the world. This population and economic growth will create many opportunities and demands in the Power sector in the upcoming days.
Reliance Power will capitalize on the trends, and the power stocks’ value also increase in the future. Due to the demand in the Power sector, Reliance can utilize opportunities in the market, the management also keeps expanding their power generating capacity.
Reliance’s Share Price Target in 2030 will be the first Share value is Rs. 90 and the second highest target price is Rs.100
The Indian Power market is expected to register a CAGR of more than 3% during the forecast period of 2022-2027. The power industry’s future in India is bright, and sustained economic growth continues to drive electricity of demand in the country.
Reliance Power Profile
|Founded Year||January 17, 1995|
|Founder Name||Dhirubhai Ambani|
|Headquarters Place||DAKC Mumbai, India|
|Key People Of Reliance Power||Anil Ambani [Chairman] Raja Gopal Krotthapalli [CEO]|
|Products||Electrical Power, Natural Gas|
|Services||Electricity Generation Distribution, Natural Gas Exploration Production, Transportation & Distribution|
|Number Of Employees||1,400 |
|Parent||Reliance Anil Dhirubhai, Ambani Group|
Reliance Power Business Model
Reliance Power Limited is a part of Reliance Group one of the largest business conglomerates in India Financial service, Telecom, Media, Entertainment, Infrastructure, and Energy,
The Reliance Power Limited Group operates in several sectors such as the Energy sector Companies including Reliance Infrastructure and Reliance Power
Reliance Power Limited is established to develop operate and construct power projects internationally as well as in India
Strengths Of Reliance Power
The strengths Of a Company can be honest qualities that help it to maintain its position in the market or give it a competitive advantage to maintain goodwill
- Quality: Reliance Power Limited is the strongest offering of this company and it provides a quality manual for the entire company
- Continuously Profits: This is a strength for Reliance Power as it has been earning dividends and profits for many years
- Big Customers Base: Reliance Power has a large market influence in the domestic business which makes it a major strength for Reliance Power
- Development And Research: It is a Strong creative and generally advanced group for research and development and they invest 2.5% of their annual revenue in the R&D of Reliance Power
- Strong Base in Engineering: It is stable in industrial and market relations as it has a very strong base in engineering it is a huge producer of coal-based thermal projects working on gas based shelf based various power generation projects
Weaknesses Of Reliance Power
- Criticism: The coal-fired power plant’s Rampal projects have been criticized for their proximity to wetlands and the Sundarbans causing adverse effects on the environment
- Long Delivery Cycles: Its products take longer to deliver than its international competitors and thus a major disadvantage according to the customer base will be
- Financial resource & Shortage Of Technical: The business has experienced a lack of financial resources and technology which has reduced its ability to grow its services both domestically and globally
- Manufacture Marketing Very less: Reliance Power Limited lacks marketing productivity leading to inadequate supply
- The Inability Of certain Activities: Lending to suppliers power projects and financing soft loans are some of the inability of such activities
Opportunities Of Reliance Power
- Aging Power Plants: It has more market and faster machinery selection compared to its competitors as it has the required and older services and has been in the market for a long time
- Demand For Power Domains: The company has a large potential domain for manufacturing equipment thus providing a huge opportunity to Reliance Power Ltd.
- Increasing Government Collaboration: The Power Utility Business is becoming increasingly regulated making it difficult for unorganized companies to compete as a result Reliance Power can expand its customers base
- Local Collaboration: Partnership with Local companies helps Reliance Power to expand its market share in foreign markets Local companies have only local experience but this Reliance Power company can contribute global practices and operational capabilities
Threats To Reliance Power
- Shortage Of Trained Human Resources: The name of the company may face efficient human resource issues in the future due to significant turnover of employees and growing Reliance on new solutions
- Growing Knowledge Of Local Business In The Expert Industry: One Of The Key Risks associated with partnering with Local firms as far as Reliance Power is concerned in the export market is the risk of losing intellectual property rights in developing countries, especially China the intellectual property rights framework is weak
- Competitors Are Catching Up With Product Development: Reliance Power continues to dominate the power utility market in terms of product innovation and thus faces stiff competition from foreign and domestic rivals
Competitors Of Reliance Power
- Tata Power Company Ltd.
- NTPC Ltd.
- Adani Transmission Ltd.
- Adani Green Energy Ltd.
- Power Grid Corporation Of India Ltd.
Reliance Power Products
- Transportation And Distribution
- Natural Gas Exploration
- Electric Generation
Shareholding Pattern-Reliance Power
|No Of Shares||100. %|
|Foreign Institutions||7.56 %|
|N Banks Mutual Funds||0.11 %|
|General Public||51.92 %|
|Financial Institutions||3.09 %|
Reliance Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
|First Target Is ||Rs. 18|
|Second Target in||Rs. 20|
|First Target Is ||Rs. 25|
|Second Target in||Rs. 27|
|First Target Is ||Rs. 33|
|Second Target in||Rs. 36|
|First Target Is ||Rs. 45|
|Second Target in||Rs. 50|
|First Target Is ||Rs. 90|
|Second Target in||Rs. 100|
Reliance Power has a strong brand name in the market, right now they keep changing its business operations, and they reduce its debt values. If we look into the power sector there is a huge opportunity in the next ten years. Also, reliance wants to become a strong player in the Power sector in India. In the long run, Reliance Power can give you good returns.
The values provide in this article reference purpose only, it may vary in the current market conditions. If you have any queries comment below, if you like this post share it with your friends. Hope you enjoy this article about Reliance Power Share Price Targets for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030.
We Have Rated this company in this article but we are not SEBI-registered advisors so if you want to invest in this company do your own research or take advice from a financial advisor
FAQ-Reliance Power Ltd
Is Reliance Power good for the long term?
Is Reliance Power Good For Long-Term Investment you may wait for the result to improve to invest in the long term.
Is it safe to invest in Reliance?
It is a true differentiator in the retail industry and therefore remains an attractive safe and sure bet for investors
Can I buy Tata Power stock?
you can easily buy Tata Power Shares in Grow by creating a Demat account and getting the KYC document verified online
What is the Target of Reliance Power’s share in 2023?
Rs. 18 To Rs. 20
What is the share price Target of Reliance Power in 2025?
The share price target of Relaice Power is expected in 2025 is Rs. 30-35.