ITC Limited’s share price target, which is searching in recent times by many investors. ITC Limited is one of the biggest conglomerate companies and is having a wide range of business segments. In this article, we deeply analyze ITC’s share price target, and its past performance as well as its future growth potential.
As an investor, you need to know about the company’s financial fundamentals and its business overview. Also, we can discuss whether investing in ITC shares will be worth it or not. Let’s see an in-depth analysis of ITC Share Price Targets for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030.
ITC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030
ITC share value was constantly trading in the share market over the period of time, you can see the company works with the different business segments. Throughout India, over 6 million retail outlets provide ITC products.
- ITC’s FMCG segment has a total market share of around 30%
- In the Luxury hotel segment, the company has 15% of the market share in India.
- ITC is the biggest player in the paperboard and packaging industry in India, it has a total market share of around 42% in the premium coated paperboard segment.
ITC Limited Financial Fundamentals
- The earnings growth forecast is expected to grow up to 8.89% annually.
- The company has more cash flow than its debt value.
- In the last five years debt-to-equity ratio has reduced from 0.07 to 0.06%.
- The dividend is 2.97% which is higher than the dividend payer in the Indian market.
|Company Name||ITC Limited|
|Listed On||BSE, NSE|
|Market Cap||Rs.5,33,348 Cr|
|Current Net Profit Margin||27.1%|
ITC Share Price Target 2023
ITC (Indian Tobacco Company Of Limited in India) was established in 1910, headquartered in Kolkata. ITC is an Indian Conglomerate company that deals with a wide range of business segments like FMCG, Hotels, Software, Packaging and Paperboards, and agricultural businesses. The doing is doing very good revenue in all business segments due to its strong brand value.
ITC annual revenue growth is 16.6% which is higher than its last 3 year CAGR of 11.8%Consolidate Financials
ITC is doing business in 13 industries and 5 segments, so you can see the company is not dependent on any single product or service, it has over 100 years of legacy in the market. And ITC exports its products to over 90 countries in the world. As you can see the consumption of FMCG products and other business growth is exponentially great in the last few years. So the company can generate more profit.
ITC Share Price Target 2023: If the market demand is keeping raising and the company is able to generate more revenue, by 2023 ITC Share price target is Rs. 360 ending the second share value is Rs. 370.
ITC Share Price Target 2024
If you see the ITC Share rate Today is Rs. 380 (26-2-2023), and 52 Week’s high and low value is 394/210. The company’s current P/E ratio is 25.97 and its P/B ratio is 7.61, which shows the value of a stock is undervalued. The value is normalized in the upcoming days. The company has a strong presence in the market and a brand name you can expect high-value growth in the upcoming days.
If we see the company’s financial stability and performance, the company’s debt is paid off in the last 5 years and ITC stock analysis annual revenue growth is 20.47% outperforming its 3-year CAGR of 7.27%. ITC is one of the biggest giant companies in the FMCG sector, it introduces new products and keeps updating its customers. The management is planning to produce products for all age groups people.
ITC Share Price Target 2024: ITC is the biggest player in FMCG and it focusing on more business in the upcoming days, so you can definitely expect its share will give you huge returns by 2024 the first share value is Rs. 390 and once the value is clocked you can see the second highest value is Rs.400.
ITC Share Price Target 2025
ITC is continuously adapting new technologies into their business they launch ITC e-Store for the exclusive D2C platform, which is operating in more than 15 cities that provide FMCG products across 45+ categories and over 700 products under one roof.
ITC management is going to expand its distribution network across geographical in India, to strengthen its market presence and increase its business. The company is launch over 110 new products across different categories.
ITC Share Price Target 2025: The company has a strong network in distribution and it introduced new products in every year of each category so the company can able to generate more revenue by 2025, you can expect the share value to be Rs. 425 and the highest value is Rs. 450.
ITC Share Price Target 2026
ITC Limited is the leading exporter of spices such as Chili, Turmeric, Coriander, and cumin. The management is more focused on agribusiness in recent years to increase its business by rapidly developing and scaling up its Value-Added Agri Products (VAAP) which comprise spices, coffee frozen Marine Products, and Processed Fruits amongst others.
ITC has a total market share value of FMCG products in India is 30%, and the management had the plan to increase its market share value by increasing its business in the upcoming days, so they working aggressively for expanding their business in the FMCG sector.
ITC Share Price Target 2026: If you can see the company has strong fundamentals and is the biggest player in FMCG and is doing business in many sectors, so you can expect the share value by 2026 of ITC is Rs. 470 and the second target value is Rs.510
ITC Share Price Target 2030
ITC is a Large Cap Company that has a total market value of Rs. 4,71,853 Cr. The company’s annual revenue growth is 20% which is great and the pre-tax margin of 34% also a good ROE of 24% is extraordinary. The company has a strong business across the sector and it’s totally debt free.
ITC Stock analysis The company is more focused on other businesses expect its cigarette business and spending more money on further expansion of its business. You can see the good revenue in’s Hotel segment after the Covid crisis. And the company launch new offers to attract more customers to its hotel.
ITC Share Price Target 2030: ITC is a conglomerate business model company that does business in different sectors. And it keeps expanding its operations around the globe, so you can expect the share price will give you a high margin in long-term investment. The ITC highest Share Price Target by 2030 is Rs. 1040 and the second highest value is Rs.1100.
Overview Of ITC Limited
|Predecessor||W.D. & H.O. Wills|
|Founded Year||August 24, 1910|
|Headquarters place||Virginia House, Kolkata, West Bengal, [India]|
|Area Served||Indian Subcontinent Gulf Countries|
|Key People||Sanjiv Puri [Chairman & MD]|
|Number Of Employees||36,500|
|Divisions||ITC Hotel, ITC Paperboards, And Specialty Papers Division, ITC Infotech, Sunrise Foods|
Business Model Of ITC Limited
ITC Limited is an Indian conglomerate company that works with different businesses and sectors, headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal. The company manages several industries like fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG), hotels, paperboard and packaging, agri-business, and IT.
The company has a wide range of business models, operating in multiple businesses simultaneously. The company aims to make sustainable returns for its stakeholders by focusing on innovation sustainability and customer satisfaction.
ITC Share Price History
ITC ( Indian Tobacco Company) has the highest Market-cap in the Indian conglomerate industry. Let’s see the company’s share price history.
- ITC Limited was listed in 1974 in Bombay Stock Exchange BSE- 500875, and the National Stock Exchange NSE -ITC.
- Till 2017 the company shares gain stable growth due to its wide range of business models.
- In 2018 ITC shares face challenges due to the government taxation on cigarette products.
- After that, they had to concentrate on the expansion of new markets and increase the company’s growth.
- Due to covid crisis the company slowdown its revenue and lost its share value. But after that, it slowly recovered and moved towards various business segments.
Strengths Of ITC Limited
- Price Above long-term and short-term moving averages
- Company with highest TTM EPS growth in 5 Years 415%9 returns for Nifty 500
- High return on equity in 4 years ROE and EPS growth with high Piotroski Score 50.1% returns for Nifty 500
- Stocks that earn consistently and high returns over 5 years
- QoQ with higher growth in net profit and increasing profit margin
- Yoy with higher growth in quarterly net profit and increasing profit margin
- ITC Limited is a completely debt-free company
- The company’s quarterly profit has been increasing every quarter for the past 4 years
Weaknesses Of ITC Limited
- Stocks in the sell zone based on days trading at current P/BV and PE
- The company has shown the worst YoY growth in the last 3 years at 3.85%
- The company has shown the worst profit growth of 5.10 % in the last 3 years
- Very poor capital allocation
- If the government increases the tax on the cigarette business its illegal sales will increase and thus the growth rate of the company will be affected
Opportunity For ITC Limited
- RSI Indicates price strength
- Stocks near 52-week high with significant volume
- More Than 50 technical marks
- Brokers have updated their recommendation or target price in the last 4 months
- Volume Shockers
Competitors Of ITC Limited
- VST Industries Ltd.
- NTC Industries Ltd.
- Golden Tobacco Ltd.
- Godfrey Phillips India Ltd.
Shareholding Pattern Of ITC Limited
|Holder’s Name||Percentage %|
|No Of Shares||100. %|
|Foreign Institutions||42.96 %|
|N Banks Mutual Funds||9.65 %|
|General Public||12.7 %|
|Financial Institutions||32.51 %|
ITC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
|Years||First Target||Second Target|
|ITC Share Price Target 2021||Rs. 210||Rs. 220|
|ITC Share Price Target 2022||Rs. 300||Rs. 330|
|ITC Share Price Target 2023||Rs. 480||Rs. 500|
|ITC Share Price Target 2024||Rs. 570||Rs. 600|
|ITC Share Price Target by 2025||Rs. 720||Rs. 750|
|ITC Share Price Target 2026||Rs. 840||Rs. 860|
|ITC Share Price In 2030||Rs. 1200||Rs. 1300|
ITC has a strong legacy and brand name over 100 years, the company shares gave huge returns to investors over that period of time. The company’s fundamentals and finances are so strong, so you can expect good results in the long-term investment plan.
This article is only for educating our readers and the value mentioned here is only for reference purposes. After reading this article ITC Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030 you got more clarity on investing in ITC shares.
In this article, we have evaluated this company but we are not SEBI registered advisors so if you want to invest in this company you should do your own research or take advice from a financial advisor.
ITC Share Rate Today?
You can check the current Share Price by Clicking the Link.
ITC Share Price Target 2023?
As, per the company’s Quarter results, the expected target price of ITC shares is between Rs. 480-500 in 2023.
ITC Share Price Target 2025?
The target price of ITC shares by 2025 is expected Rs. 720 and the second target price is Rs. 750
ITC Share Price Target 2030?
The target price of ITC Share by 2030 is expected between Rs. 1200-1300.