Hi Friends, in this article we discuss IDFC First Bank Share Price Target. And we analyze the company’s growth opportunity and upcoming market demand. IDFC First Bank shares gave returns of up to 140% in the last year. As an investor, you have to know in-depth details of the company before investing. So after reading this entire article you got more information and how this company will perform in future.
Evaluate the company’s business model and its fundamentals you can predict its growth potential and you have to know about banking sectors upcoming in India and the global market. So Let’s see the full details on IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
IDFFC First Bank is a private-sector bank that does business in infrastructure financing, investment banking, institutional securities, and mutual funds as well as debts. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Mumbai. IDFC First Bank was listed in the Mid-cap category with a total market capitalization of INR.41,826 Cr.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023
IDFC First Bank ( formerly IDFC Bank) Indian private sector bank be merging with the banking arm of Infrastructure Development Finance Company and Capital First. For the past two financial years in FY 2019 and FY 2020, its share value declined due to its poor performance and the bank was at a loss.
IDFC Quarterly Financial Results 2023
- Revenue Rs.4.51TCr which is 46.11% higher than the previous quarter’s results
- Net Income Rs.816.12 TCr was also 131.65% higher than the previous quarter’s results.
- Earnings Per Share beaten by 20.00%
But in recent times it has shown good performance and increased its revenue. IDFC First Bank is expecting good revenue growth in this Financial Year because it makes a profit in the previous quarter’s results.
IDFC First Bank is the Universal bank that offers monthly interest credit on SB accounts, and lifetime-free credit cards with low annual interest rates.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023: If they keep on increasing its revenue growth in the upcoming days you can definitely look at the share value as Rs. 90 and the second target of Rs.95.
|IDFC First Bank Share First Target Price 2023||Rs.90|
|IDFC First Bank Share Second Target Price 2023||Rs.95|
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2024
IDFC First Bank is looking forward to new business segments and diversifying its products and services. IDFC First Bank Share Price Today is Rs. 54.45 (23-2-2023), and if you see the company’s financial fundamentals the P/B ratio is 1.59 and the P/E ratio is 16.76. The share is trading a little bit overvalued and it can be rectified in the upcoming days.
IDFC First Bank Share was given a return of up to 140% to investors per year, So, you can see a multi-bagger return in a long-term investment from this banking sector stocks.
IDFC First Bank is more interested in Retail Loans and Commercial Loans rather than Corporate and Infrastructure loan products. The bank management is efficiently using their capital investments and taking essential actions to increase the CASA ratio.
The management is keep engaging with their customers and trying to add more new clients by providing new offers and deals. So they can increase their CASA ( Current Account and Savings Account) ratio and sell more loans and Credit card-based products to their customers.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2024: If the bank continuously increases its customer service and sells more products it can able to achieve high profit and gave you more returns, so you can expect the first target share value of Rs. 130 after that you may consider the second share price target is Rs. 140.
|IDFC First Bank Share First Target Price 2024||Rs.130|
|IDFC First Bank Share Second Target Price 2024||Rs.140|
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2025
IDFC First Bank was established in 2014 the total market value of IDFC First Bank is Rs. 33,522.22 Cr. On Mar 22 company’s CASA ratio was Rs. 48.44% and the non-performing asset ratio of the bank improved to 2.96% which is 3.96 in the last financial year.
The management shows excellent and introduces a lot of new services and attracts more customers for proving their new offers. The company focuses more on the latest technologies in its products and services. Currently, they have launched a new credit card that has unique features.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2025: The bank is looking forward to introducing more products and services to its customers, and it had a plan to expand its footprints in every banking segment, you can predict huge growth by the end of 2025 the share value is Rs. 220 along with its tremendous growth. Then you can see the second share price target of Rs.240.
|IDFC First Bank Share First Target Price 2025||Rs.220|
|IDFC First Bank Share Second Target Price 2025||Rs.240|
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2026
IDFC First Bank is trying to reduce its Non-Performing Asset value, so they keep more focus on retail and MSME loan sectors rather than corporate loans. The bank is keep focusing on multiple sources of income.
Apart from banking services right now they launched new businesses like cash management, Trade Forex, wealth management, toll and transit, credit card business, segmented current accounts, start-up banking, and distribution of insurance and investment products.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2026: you can expect the company growth in various business segments, the share price target is Rs.400 and the second target is Rs. 450.
|IDFC First Bank Share First Target Price 2026||Rs.400|
|IDFC First Bank Share Second Target Price 2026||Rs.450|
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2030
If you see the business opportunities in the banking sector, especially in MFI and the agriculture credit market is around $ 72 trillion. The bank has the capacity and deep specialization in all these lines of business to be able to do with a low gross NPA of 2% and a low net NPA of 1% for a decade.
The company is significantly working on growing its mobility and transit payments for the last two years. IDFC First Bank is the largest FASTag ecosystem with 8.5 million vehicles paying their toll and fuel payments in digital mode.
The company has started investing in mutual funds, PMS, AIF, insurance, sovereign Gold bonds, and many such products where they can generate money.
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2030: The company is keep establishing its new business models and investing in new projects to accumulate the upcoming market demand. Definitely, you can expect much more results in the future, So you can see the bank shares may give you huge returns due to its diversified product portfolio, you can expect the share value in 2030 to be Rs.800 and the second target value is Rs. 900.
|IDFC First Bank Share First Target Price 2030||Rs.800|
|IDFC First Bank Share Second Target Price 2030||Rs.900|
About Of – IDFC First Bank
|Industry||Banking Financial Services|
|Predecessor||IDFC Bank, Capital First Ltd.|
|Founder Name||V. Vaidyanathan|
|Headquarters Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Key People||Rajiv Lall [Non-Exe . Chairman] V. Vaidyanathan [MD & CEO]|
|Number Of Employees||25,222 |
|Parent||Infrastructure, Development Finance Company|
Business Model Of IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank is an Indian banking company that operates under a universal banking model, the company provides a wide range of financial services to retail and corporate customers. Let’s see the company’s business model.
- Savings Account: IDFC First Bank offers a variety of savings accounts for different customer segments. The company offers high-interest rates, zero balance requirements, and customized debit cards.
- Current Accounts: The bank offers a wide range of offers to business and corporate customers like free cash deposits and withdrawals, OD facility, and online banking.
- Loans: IDFC First Bank provides a wide range of loans like vehicle, personal, home, and business loans with attractive interest rates.
- Credit Cards: Bank offers credit cards with the latest features such as rewards points, cashback offers, and discounts on travel and shopping.
Strengths Of IDFC First Bank
- Strong Customer Base: In 2021, the bank has a customer base of around 7.3 million, and built strong relationships with one-to-one contact
- Wide Range Of Product Portfolio: One of the biggest strengths of the bank is that offers a wide range of financial and consulting services to its customers.
- Talented Management: The bank has highly skilled management to provide standard service to its customers.
Weaknesses Of IDFC First Bank
- Market Share Decreases: The reason for this is the consumer financial services industry in this scenario IDFC First Bank needs to analyze the various trends in the financial sector very carefully to understand what to do for future growth
- More Investment should be made in new technologies: As per country geography and expansion areas this bank needs to invest heavily in technology to integrate processes across the board as current investment in technology is not aligned with the company’s vision
- Interest rate Risk: As the company is grossly and principally financed rising interest rates will negatively impact borrowing costs and thus profitability
Competition Of IDFC First Bank
- Stanchart PLC
- Lakshmi Vilas
- Danlaxmi Bank
- Suryoday Small
- South Ind Bk
- DCB Bank
- CSB Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- JK Bank
- Ujjivan Small
- Karur Vysya
- RBL Bank
- City Union Bank
- Equitas Bank
- Federal Bank
- Bandhan Bank
- AU Small Finance
- Yes Bank
- IDBI Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- ICICI Bank
- HDFC Bank
Opportunities Of IDFC First Bank
- Growth Potential: The bank operates in a lot of sectors like finance, MSME, and retail enterprise finance which offers it strong growth potential
- Expanding its customer base: IDFC First Bank has an opportunity to enter the entry-level market in the banking sector.
- Product Growth Potential: The bank is going to launch several banking products and hence it has great growth potential.
- Global Opportunities: In finance service, the global market is worth billions of dollars, a major opportunity for financial service players in the Indian market.
Threats To IDFC First Bank
- Lack of skilled Human Resources
- Dynamic competition
- Needs a lot of Marketing efforts and new strategies
- Retention of key Management Personnel
Products & Services By IDFC First Bank
- Wholesale Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Investment Banking
- Wealth management
- Private Banking
- Micro-Enterprise loans
- Business Loans
- Vehicle loans
- Consumer Durable Loans
- Personal Loans
- Loans Against Property
- Home Loans
- Credit Cards
- Consumer Banking
Shareholding Pattern Of IDFC First Bank
|No Of Shares||100. %|
|Foreign Institutions||19.76 %|
|N Banks Mutual Funds||4.01 %|
|General Public||25.72 %|
|Financial Institutions||5.62 %|
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
|Years||First Target||Second Target|
|||Rs. 90||Rs. 95|
|||Rs. 130||Rs. 140|
|||Rs. 220||Rs. 240|
|||Rs. 400||Rs. 450|
|||Rs. 800||Rs. 900|
IDFC First Bank has a leading brand name in the banking sector. The bank has a strong relationship with customers and introduces a lot of new products. The bank is keeping its presence in digital presence and using various digital marketing methods.
There is a huge growth potential in Indian Financial services the total value of the banking sector is 50.3% of the GDP, and IDFC First Bank has strong fundamentals to keep expanding its growth in the upcoming days.
Hope you guys really liked this article on IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, and 2030. If you like this article share it with your friends and if you have any questions comment below.
This article is only to educate our readers, no investment advice has been given in this article. We are not registered advisors to SEBI. Before investing do your own research or seek advice from your financial advisor.
FAQ-IDFC First Bank
IDFC is suitable for long-term investment?
IDFC has a full potential for growth in the future, so you can expect good returns in long-term investment.
IDFC Share price Target in 2030?
The share price value by IDFC is expected by 2030 Rs. 800 -900.
Is it safe to invest in banking shares?
The financial sector is the backbone of the Indian economy, so you can definitely invest in the banking sector
IDFC First Bank Share Price Target 2025?
As per the technical analysis the company’s share price target by 2025 is expected between Rs.220 – 250.