Hi, Friends Today we going to discuss Ashok Leyland Share Price Target for 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, and 2030 If you are going to invest in automobile company shares then this right place to know about the automobile company share price target. Ashok Leyland is one of the biggest manufacturers in the automobile industry
Also, we discuss Ashok Leyland Share Prediction and companies’ business fundamentals and financials we need to know about companies’ strengths and weaknesses for better investing in Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
This article will give you more insight into the future of Ashok Leyland and the upcoming market demands in the automobile industry you want to know the full details on Ashok Leyland’s Share Price Target keep reading the entire article
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2023
Ashok Leyland was an Indian automobile manufacturing company, which is established in 1948, and change its name from Ashok Motors to Ashok Leyland in 1955. Ashok Leyland is a subsidiary of the Hinduja group. Ashok Leyland is the country’s 2nd largest manufacturer of commercial vehicles, 3rd biggest manufacturer of busses in the world
The company has a wide range of products like cars, trucks, buses, engine manufacturing units, and many more. They even produce products for other companies too. Ashok Leyland has tie-ups with the government to produce vehicles for commercial and defense also.
The Ashok Leyland Target For the 2023 Year Is First Target Price Is Rs. 169 and Second Target Price Is Rs. 172
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2024
Ashok Leyland has a strong management and R&D team to introduce always new vehicles in the market. They keep adopting new technologies in their products and updated. The company not only operating in India but also in the global market
Currently, the company share value is trading around Rs.145-148, company revenue also increased in YoY 2022 by 72.59%. In the last three years company outperformed CAGR, its annual growth is 33.41%. we expect there is a lot of infrastructure and automobile industry growth in India, as a big player in the automobile industry Ashok Leyland take a benefit from it and shows very good sales growth in the upcoming days.
The Ashok Leyland Target For the 2024 Year Is First Target Price Is Rs. 179 and Second Target Price Is Rs. 186
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2025
Ashok Leyland is a large-cap company worth 443.06B INR. Ashok Leyland exports commercial and heavy vehicles which are 7% of its total revenue. The company exports 3500-4000 units each year in SARRC countries like Bangladesh, Srilanka, and Nepal. Also, it has an assembly unit in UAE, currently assembling 4000 units which are going to expand into 6000 units
Ashok Leyland has a world-class infrastructure and R&D lab facilities to become a global player in the automobile industry, and they had a variety of products from lightweight vehicles to commercial vehicles and heavy vehicles. They manufacture army vehicles also. Due to this large capacity of production, Ashok Leyland has the capacity to perform well in the future.
The Ashok Leyland Target For the 2025 Year Is First Target Price Is Rs. 194 and Second Target Price Is Rs. 204
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2026
Right now automobile industry contributes 49% of the total manufacturing GDP rate and 7.1% I. India’s GDP. India is the hub for the automobile industry in the world because of its low-cost production. The automobile industry expects to reach 160 billion USD by the next 5 years, registering an 8.1% CAGR forecast
Ashok Leyland has the capacity to utilize the upcoming market demand and become a leading production company in the automobile sector. The company has concerned to reduce its operation cost to generate more revenue.
The Ashok Leyland Target For the 2026 Year Is First Target Price Is Rs. 237 and Second Target Price Is Rs. 254
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2030
Ashok Leyland has a strong brand name and its shares are performed well over the years investors. Ashok Leyland already started the manufacturing of lightweight EVs and mid-range vehicles
The CAGR report says the EV automobile industry will grow up to 50% in the next ten years, so Ashok Leyland needs to more focus on the EV sector.
The company announces expanding its product portfolio, they introduce the electric version of the highly popular vehicles ‘Dost’ and ‘Bada Dost’ in (LCV) in the upcoming days.
The Ashok Leyland Target For the 2030 Year Is First Target Price Is Rs. 550 and Second Target Price Is Rs. 570
Ashok Leyland Profile
|Founded Year||September 7, 1948|
|Headquarters Place||Chennai, Tamilnadu, India|
|Products||Automobile Commerical Vehicles Engines|
|Number Of Employees||12,563 |
Ashok Leyland Business Model
Ashok Leyland is the second-largest commercial vehicle manufacturer in India and the third-largest manufacturer of buses in the world and one of the 10 largest truck manufacturers in the world
Ashok Leyland Has Manufacturing facilities in many places like Rajasthan, Uttarakhand, Maharashtra, Hosur, Bandara, Ennore, & Tamil Nadu The Manufacturing facilities of this company are located in many such places
Ashok Leyland Also has manufacturing units abroad with a bus manufacturing plant in Ras AL Khaimah UAE and a joint venture with Leeds United Kingdom and Altimes Group
Ashok Leyland is a company that manufactures commercial vehicles and related components
Strengths Of Ashok Leyland
- Manufacturing Capability Strong: Ashok Leyland’s manufacturing facilities are strongly spread across India and also have facilities in the UK Czech Republic and UAE which help the company to maintain economically
- Bus Segment: Ashok Leyland is third in sales coming from auctions by state transport companies and hence the growth in the company’s bus business is high
- Spare Parts: Ashok Leyland Company provides services like spare parts which give added benefits to their customers for maintenance of their vehicles which further increases the sales of the company
- Ashok Leyland Has an efficient cash conversion cycle of 45.85 days
- The company has good cash flow management with CFO/PAT standing at 1.75
- Ashok Leyland has average ROE of 15.25 and a ROCE of 16.30 in the last 5 Years
- Ashok Leyland has strong operational efficiency with average operating leverage of 4.02
Weaknesses Of Ashok Leyland
- Market Share: Ashok Leyland’s strategy is Straightforward forward they are following the same plan and doing it very well but the problem with Ashok Leyland company is that their market share is not as significant as Tata Motors so they need to improve their market share
- Interest Rates on Loans: The Company’s subsidiary Hinduja Leyland Finance offers loans to its customers as high-interest rates reduce sales as people avoid buying large commercial vehicles
- Financial Analysis: From 2019 to 2020 there has been a decline in sales and the company’s debt has increased significantly resulting in lower net profit and a decline in the company’s EBITDA
- Both the quick ratio and the current ratio are below standard
- 15.50% is the worst sales growth in the last 3 years
- The company has shown the worst profit growth of 155.75% in the last 3 years
- Ashok Leyland’s debt burden is 3,728.70 Cr.
- Negative Free Cash Flow Per Share
Opportunities For Ashok Leyland
- Electric Vehicles: Delhi Government has noticed that public transport will become electric vehicles in the next 5 to 6 years and if this happens Ashok Leyland Delhi’s best-selling company Ashok Leyland has now started focusing on manufacturing electric vehicles
- International Markets: The company does not have a solid international market near the borders and at this speed, their sales will grow rapidly once they start to strengthen their demands or their needs
- Capital Incentives: Ashok Leyland is a capital-intensive company they have to spend so much wealth for expansion 10 years ago the situation of the company becomes very strong
Threats For Ashok Leyland
- Government Rules: Government rules require companies to follow BS6 emission norms leading Ashok Leyland to sell its old BS4 vehicles inventory, Ashok Leyland offered substantial discounts to sell its stock
- Competitors: Tata Motors has the best market share in the bus and truck segments in the domestic market giving Tata Motors tough competition to Ashok Leyland
- Economic Condition: During Covid-19 the Economy took a hit due to some factors like the rise in diesel prices and the lockdown which led to lower demand for goods and commercial vehicles and a steep decline in the growth of the retail sector.
Competitors Of Ashok Leyland
- Tata Motors
- Eicher Motors
- Maruthi Suzuki
- Force Motors
Products Of Ashok Leyland
- Defence Vehicles
- Power Solutions
- Light Vehicles
Ashok Leyland Share Holding Pattern
|Foreign Institutions||51.12 %|
|Non Institutions||35.18 %|
|Total Non-Promoter||48.46 %|
Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2030
|Years||First Target||Second Target|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2021||Rs. 99||Rs. 120|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2022||Rs. 130||Rs. 140|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2023||Rs. 169||Rs. 172|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2024||Rs. 179||Rs. 186|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2025||Rs. 194||Rs. 204|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2026||Rs. 237||Rs. 254|
|Ashok Leyland Share Price Target 2030||Rs. 550||Rs. 570|
Ashok Leyland has a strong brand name and a wide range of product portfolio. In the upcoming days the automobile industry is booming, so it’s a better opportunity to invest in the automobile sector. It’s a better option for long-term investment in Ashok Leyland Shares.
We provide these numbers only for reference purposes, actual value may vary as per the current market conditions. Before taking any action do your own market research. Hope you enjoy this article if you have any quires comment below and share with your friends.
We are not any SEBI registered financial advisor, this article only for educational purposes only, before investing take advice from your financial advisor.
Is Ashok Leyland good for long-term investment?
It My be Good For Long Term Investment
How many times did Ashok Leyland split?
Ashok Leyland Ltd. split the face value 1 Time on June,28,2004
Is Ashok Leyland a good company?
Good Company With the Most Modern Facilities
Ashok Leyland Share Today Target?
Ashok Leyland Share Today Target 09 March 2023 Is Rs. 144
What is the Share price target of Ashok Leyland in 2025?
The expected share price of Ashok Leyland in 2025 is between Rs.200 – 205.